corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » All fonts are bold on Chrome

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author All fonts are bold on Chrome
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th May 12 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happened after Firefox caused my Mac to severely crash yesterday. Firefox, Excel and Finder all crashed after our company CMS played tricks. Everything else was working fine, but as Finder was down I couldn't relaunch any software, open files or shut down the system.

Did a hard reset and after a long reboot everything seemed fine. Only issue is that several webpages are displayed purely with bold text. Not all webpages, but a lot.

It's pissing me off, but I can't find a way to change it.

Any help?

Balling
Premium Member

9th May 12 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The issue also applies to Firefox and Safari BTW, so it's not browser specific.

Balling
Premium Member

9th May 12 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Solved! For some reason, all versions of Tahoma had been deleted, except bold...! Strange.

Sam
Premium Member

9th May 12 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Font cache probably became corrupt. Similar thing happened to my wife's MBP recently when Outlook crashed on it.

New Poll