corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Another Wordclock For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another Wordclock For Sale
ed

User status: Offline
10th May 12 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got another one of my Wordclocks for sale, for those who have been following my project thread - it's the Mk II version. This has a glossy black fascia, a dark oak stained softwood frame with bright white word illumination. This model features brightness control too.

Here are some pictures of the clock, in dolphin grey because I am awaiting delivery of dark oak framed clocks:

Those pics might be a little small - the full size images can be seen here. Also, this is the colour of the frame on a Mk I version which I sold to Tomnova16 a few months back:

It's probably worth mentioning that if you're quick enough I might be able to wangle a different coloured frame finish (this might incur an additional cost though). This leads me on to the next point - this clock hasn't been assembled yet as the electronics are yet to be delivered. I've told my other customers to expect a delivery date around 12th June.

Price: £129 (including delivery)

Either u2u me to discuss your purchase, or you could simply order directly from my website: http://wordclock.co/products/wordclock-desktop-dark-oak/

Payments via PayPal or BACS transfer

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Another Wordclock For Sale 25 database queries in 0.0074210 seconds