corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Odd, strange, interesting or annoying things which your other half does (and won't stop doing)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Odd, strange, interesting or annoying things which your other half does (and won't stop doing)
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd May 12 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot need to get some training done.

I do literally nothing round the house. Odd load of washing etc. Have my dinner made and left waiting in the morning.

She just needs to get her breathing sorted
Sam
Premium Member

22nd May 12 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you talking about your bird or your mum?
Gary
Premium Member

22nd May 12 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mrs.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

22nd May 12 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mrs has no concept of money

I only get paid very little at the job im doing at the moment. Probly end up with about 20 quid spare at the end of a week after petrol (which is spent mostly driving to her flat) and food and anything i buy for her
And she moans at me that i cant afford a holiday
Constantly
Realy realy annoying
Demo

23rd May 12 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Same as the OP tbh. She's gone away for a week and the house is fucking immaculate.

Messy messy messy bastard she is. Lazy as fuck.

Ditto.

When we bought our house she gave me the bullshit speech of how she would keep house tidy because it's her own. Total total fucking lie

What makes me laugh is she is always immaculate going out but seems to collect dirty clothes in a pile in the corner of the bedroom
Shell
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not a clean freak but no way I could live with dirty clothes and utensils etc all over the place That is absolutely rank. Clatty buggers.
Sam
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair, I bet most of you lot would have nice tidy places if you lived alone (I know I would!). It's because there is two of you living in the same home that's where the mess and untidyness comes in.
baza31

23rd May 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines also lazy as fuck. Works three days tops a week sometimes 2. When I call in she's either sat watching tv or out having dinner with her mates. I don't expect to walk into a messy house at 9pm and start tiding it up. Causes massive arguments then it miraculously stays clean for a week then goes back to mess. Other day when I had it off I put all clothes away cleaned pots n clean house in 45minutes to prove a point.
nathy_87

23rd May 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missus sniffs every item of clothing before wearing it.

That's it really, she's tidy etc im not complaining on anything else. lol.
Gary
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tut tut. You need to get her trained up

Edit: @baza

[Edited on 23-05-2012 by Gary]
corsajay88

23rd May 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my ex used to go out on a friday night and bring all her mates back at 3 in the morning even though she knew i had work the next morning. they used to hate it when i'd kick them out at 5. was very annoying waking up to find a load of trolls occupying your living room.
pow
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine sleeps. A lot. Like 10 hours a day. Not quite sure it's annoying cos I get me time when I'm 'with her'

I do get fed up sometimes, her brother and his 'partner' were over last weekend, god lashed up on wine one night and the 3 of them were still asleep into the late morning so I got up and did some work and tidied up from the night before

[Edited on 23-05-2012 by pow]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Odd, strange, interesting or annoying things which your other half does (and won't stop doing) 23 database queries in 0.0135190 seconds