corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Finally got reacquainted with my DSLR this evening - Thought I would share the results

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally got reacquainted with my DSLR this evening - Thought I would share the results
Rob E

User status: Offline
24th May 12 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cracked the camera out this evening for the first time since October 2011 I finally got chance to use my new Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 lens that I purchased to shoot my Cousin's Wedding back in October for a few landscape pictures and wow, what a difference compared to the 400D's kit lens I have been using for years. First two pictures are using the kit lens, the rest are the Tamron.

Rhosilli Bay, Swansea by rob.evans22, on Flickr

Phillips_91

25th May 12 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they all shot at the same time? so with the kit lens it looks dark but on the F2.8 it lokos like bright daylight?

Or are they shot at seperate times?
Rob E

25th May 12 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was messing around with some CoKin filters on the kit lens, that's why they are darker I haven't got the correct size adapter ring for the new lens yet
Adam_B

25th May 12 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always found my 400D got really noisy anything above 200iso. I would have had a slightly wider aperture than your f13/14 and dropped the iso from 400.

Love the sunset with the planes
Rob E

25th May 12 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Adam, Yeah my 400D is the same. I haven't done any PP work apart from tweak the white balance and a slight adjustment in exposure. My housemate came along with me and he has a 450D which seemed a large improvement over my 400D.

I'll give the wider aperture next time I go

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Finally got reacquainted with my DSLR this evening - Thought I would share the results 24 database queries in 0.0097001 seconds