corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Euro 2012- Stadiums of Hate

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro 2012- Stadiums of Hate
kennySRi

User status: Offline
28th May 12 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anybody watch this? What are your views on the racism that is obviously going to happen?

I knew the supporters were bad but i had no idea it was like this Seems crazy that the countries were picked for the Euros.
Steve
Premium Member

29th May 12 at 06:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going over there, i plan to fight them all
JonnyJ

29th May 12 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Did anybody watch this? What are your views on the racism that is obviously going to happen?

I knew the supporters were bad but i had no idea it was like this Seems crazy that the countries were picked for the Euros.

Typical BBC overhyping everything. I'm sure they said everyone would be stabbed to death in South Africa.

Don't believe the hype the BBC spin, I know a lad who goes over their every year to see family and watch a few games, never had an issue. I'm sure you could find the same types of fans in England.
kennySRi

29th May 12 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the BBC may of been doing that but some of the footage was disgusting, like the time when a load of fans trapped some asian fans (home fans) and started kicking the shit out of them and nobody helped. Also says alot when black or asian families are told to stay at home.

Hopefully it wont be as bad as they said but from the footage i saw they are some crazy ass supporters.
Hammer

29th May 12 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't watched the documentary but there is 2 sides to every story.

I would guarantee any racism will be on a small scale, probably so small the most you will hear of it is the BBC and trash tabloids like The Sun and The Mirror blowing 1 incident vastly out of proportion.
kennySRi

29th May 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with that, im sure our papers will be the only thing making something out of nothing. However it was a decent program to watch (only half an hour long), it should be on iplayer for those who are interested
Robbo

29th May 12 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Haven't watched the documentary but there is 2 sides to every story.

I would guarantee any racism will be on a small scale, probably so small the most you will hear of it is the BBC and trash tabloids like The Sun and The Mirror blowing 1 incident vastly out of proportion.
Amen. The SSN report the other day that focussed on how a group of Shakhtar and Kyiv fans were fighting in the middle of nowhere! That shit goes on here all the time too, who GAF as logn as people dont get hurt.
mwg

29th May 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't affect us all watching from our armchairs
Robbo

29th May 12 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may beat up a japanese person from my building, as a show of solidarity with my polish brethren
mwg

29th May 12 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Japs aren't in the Euros mate
Rob_Quads

29th May 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately Panorama has lost its credibility in recent years. Too many times its been caught out showing things that were not really true or that were biast.

A few years ago they did one to do with wifi/phoone signals and how bad they were and it was riddled with mistakes.
Robbo

29th May 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Japs aren't in the Euros mate
Asian innit
Nath

29th May 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Panorama is a joke these days. Daily Mail on TV.
p

29th May 12 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone remember the Python twins on the Ross Kemp on Gangs show? I wonder if they'll be going to the games Python 1 and Python 2
Cavey

29th May 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
Unfortunately Panorama has lost its credibility in recent years. Too many times its been caught out showing things that were not really true or that were biast.

A few years ago they did one to do with wifi/phoone signals and how bad they were and it was riddled with mistakes.

The amount of 1 sided bullshit they have done against Royal Mail has made me doubt anything they show these days.
Rob_Quads

29th May 12 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oleg Voloshyn has done himself no favours saying ..

"Nazi symbols can be seen at ... any match in England, but does it mean that fans should not come to London for the Olympics?,"

Me thinks hes not been to many England matches. I've not seen a Nazi symbol at a match for a long time. A perfect example where he thinks it is just normal and its the same as everywhere else when its nothing of the sort.
JonnyJ

29th May 12 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Panorama is a joke these days. Daily Mail on TV.

Great way of putting it Nath. Suprised we didnt also get told that the racism England fans will suffer over there will cause them to get cancer.
JonnyJ

29th May 12 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a better Ukrainian note...what a fucking hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgWMrSDwNlc&sns

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Euro 2012- Stadiums of Hate 24 database queries in 0.0107889 seconds