corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White Corsa GSI C20let

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White Corsa GSI C20let
fazza

User status: Offline
29th May 12 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - corsa gsi c20let
Engine - c20let
Mileage - 57k
Price - 2400

Location - plymouth
Contact phone number - 07974781581
Contact email address - shaunhannah12@gmail.com

General information -

Here I have forsale my 1993 Vauxhall Corsa GSI with a C20let fitted.

The car has only covered a genuine 57k and has an extensive wallet of paperwork to back up the mileage with every receipt from new.
You can see my build thread here:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=629001

It started as a c16xe and has been converted to a c20let that's mated upto a f18 long ratio gearbox. The car has been converted properly using proper mounts along with BIGBLOCK shafts/hubs. Everything on the car works as you would expect, the rev counter, speedo, heaters etc are all fine and often don't work on these conversions...
The engine has apparently been rebuilt by previous owner but no proof(can see headgasket is new though and has arp conrod and flywheel bolts). It has just had new plugs, oil, leads and cambelt. Comes running standard boost(0.5bar) and with a front mount intercooler fiited from a zafira gsi. Also has a new clutch...

The car has several months tax and mot on here but will need to double check how long.

The car is in very good condition for its age and mileage but its not a new car so please don't expect one. Only down side to the car... The turbo has started to smoke on boost so will need replacing/reconditioning, I no longer have the time/funds to do so as have just bought an audi s3.

For anyone genuinly interested I can provide pictures of any specific areas you like, feel free to take a read of my project thread. It has all been covered in there.

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White Corsa GSI C20let 25 database queries in 0.0065532 seconds