corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Renault megane 1.9 DCi 2005 Dynamique

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault megane 1.9 DCi 2005 Dynamique
cunningham

User status: Offline
29th May 12 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What to look out for? Going to view one of these later on today. Does the R225 bumpers and wheels fit this model?

stan_the_man

29th May 12 at 06:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Window motors, motor wiring looks, keys, key readers, ball joints, steering drumsticks, track rod ends, strut tops, gearboxes, tailgate switches. Awful awful awful car.

I work on the service desk at Renault by the way.
DaveyLC

29th May 12 at 06:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've STILL got my 1.5dci and I love it.. Longest I've ever owned a car.

All the 225/r26 bits fit.
sc0ott

29th May 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the time youve wasted money buying the bumpers, skirts, grill etc wouldnt you be cheaper buying the megane rs 175 dci?
Kano

29th May 12 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont be so stupid Brian.. Ridicvulous choice of car. THey are terrible in every way possible.
Sunz

29th May 12 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stan_the_man
Window motors, motor wiring looks, keys, key readers, ball joints, steering drumsticks, track rod ends, strut tops, gearboxes, tailgate switches. Awful awful awful car.

I work on the service desk at Renault by the way.

Not trying to be a smart arse or anything but ball joints, steering drumsticks, track rod ends, gearboxes all just seem like moving parts that would suffer from wear and tear.

I know there was issues with the electrics, windows being the most common one, but if I worked for Vauxhall for example then I would say don't buy one because I see people coming in with faults on their vehicles.

As for they don't do anything well.

Mine goes well, stops well, is comfortable, smooth, more then enough power for me, loads of space for shopping, good mpg but saying that my last car was a 1.4 1999 corsa sport

E: Watch out for lumpy idle.

There is a fault reader built in as well, use the right stalk, button on the tip and this will display information on the dash, you want to see "NO MESSAGE AVAILABLE" as this means no fault has been picked up.

[Edited on 29-05-2012 by Sunz]
cunningham

29th May 12 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham, deposit down Mrs car im getting Astra back lol FSH with recent timing belt change so im happy
XE Col
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Renault dealers do contributions for the window regs, you have to ask for it though they won't tell you, I had one go on my 2007 megane, £90 all in fixed by Renault too.
Corsa_Sport21

30th May 12 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XE Col
Renault dealers do contributions for the window regs, you have to ask for it though they won't tell you, I had one go on my 2007 megane, £90 all in fixed by Renault too.

Only if the car is less than 6 years old i think.
cunningham

30th May 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drivers window is away but its getting sorted before i pick it up on Monday
VegasPhil
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cold weather may kill the radio. Renault will fix them foc.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Renault megane 1.9 DCi 2005 Dynamique 24 database queries in 0.3101220 seconds