corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ring lap video in the thorttle boddied B

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ring lap video in the thorttle boddied B
birchieboy

User status: Offline
1st Jun 12 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Haha nice! What date in October? I usually stay in the Ferienpark as its 1 mile from the Ring

I think its around the 8th or 9th
Yeah edgers local too.... Turn right out the track, left at the enf of the road, down the twisty roads and your there! literally could roll the whole way there lol

Always get the nurburg blues when I get back...... Want to go again and again!!!

Graham88

1st Jun 12 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nurburgring trackday is on the 8th, Spa on the 9th, I'm doing the Ring day then just watching most of Spa so will see your there if you are doing that

Sounds good, might have to find out about this place

Same mate, I'd have gone this weekend if I had my car back!
Novaneil

1st Jun 12 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome! Nice vid, car goes & sounds great.

Just booked my trip this year (end of August) we're got 11 cars & 22 people going We also always stay with Edgar every year! We just can't get enough of his hardboiled eggs in the morning

I think we're pretty much booked the whole of his guest house. haha

Neil
birchieboy

1st Jun 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Novaneil
Awesome! Nice vid, car goes & sounds great.

Just booked my trip this year (end of August) we're got 11 cars & 22 people going We also always stay with Edgar every year! We just can't get enough of his hardboiled eggs in the morning

I think we're pretty much booked the whole of his guest house. haha

Neil

Hahahaha. That is one of the most memerable parts of germany...
Walking down the the brealfast room, still half asleep and rough from the night
Before, but eger to start the days track action
Then to be greeted by an ethusiastic edger, straw basket in one hand, jug of orange in the other.
You know the question is going to be propsed to you.. But at what point does he say.
BOILED EGG???

Haha and for the last 5 years I've politely declined, " ill just have a ham roll and some tea thanks"

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ring lap video in the thorttle boddied B 23 database queries in 0.0084240 seconds