corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hid's help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hid's help?
Baker147

User status: Offline
15th Jun 12 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well just bought some hid's today for my corsa b when I opened the box a seen there's a lot of wires :L just wondering if they are a pain to install or easily solved and look worse than they are? Looking for tips on installation thanks
AndyCorsaSport

15th Jun 12 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy to install mate. Just look more worrying H4's? Must have instructions with it? Give them a good read and away you go.
Baker147

15th Jun 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they have instructions mate but there rubbish tbh.. They don't explain what the black wire's are for 'the one's with the metal on the end' a believe these are ground cables so confusing but they might be easy just look challenging :')
AndyCorsaSport

15th Jun 12 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, been about 3 years since i did one should be wired going to posotive (red) and negative (black) on battery.
Baker147

15th Jun 12 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's what I thought mate but there is 2 negatives one for the passenger light and one for driver's so obviously the passenger won't reach battery so a believe I have to ground it somewere on the car :') the instructions are rubbish lol
XE Col
Premium Member

16th Jun 12 at 06:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea the one on the passenger side just needs connecting somewhere over that side
taylorboosh

16th Jun 12 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It becomes straight forward when you start mate
Baker147

16th Jun 12 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hid's help? 23 database queries in 0.0091062 seconds