corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » caught speeding

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author caught speeding
tonymjem

User status: Offline
20th Jun 12 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all went well in court at first the police officer put the wrong reg number on his statement i arrive in court an got £0 fine 0 points they put a wrong driving licence number on the case and a total wrong address to go with my licence to lol
nibnob21
Premium Member

20th Jun 12 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah really funny. Don't drive like a dick, don't be all cocky on a forum saying the police are bastards when you were doing 54 in a 40 and stop wasting tax payers' money by going to court. I have no time for idiots like you who don't accept the consequences of their actions.

[Edited on 20-06-2012 by nibnob21]

MX5 Project Thread
tonymjem

20th Jun 12 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol is quite funny to be honest bout time i got 1 over on the police an if you lived in merseyside you would realize all coppers here are wankers an not only am i wasting tax payers money every 1 els is considering they cant do there job properly put the wrong reg down wrong address and wrong driving licence mumber as well
leon.

21st Jun 12 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done. He'll be on the lookout for you now since you made him look like a royal cunt lol
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jun 12 at 02:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done well there, normally errors in the statements don't make a difference.

BTW, slow down. You've got off once, next time it could be a kid in the road.
FAZ
Premium Member

21st Jun 12 at 06:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck the POH LEEEESE
Generation

21st Jun 12 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
fuck the POH LEEEESE

Until you're in trouble then beg for their help.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

21st Jun 12 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tonymjem
lol is quite funny to be honest bout time i got 1 over on the police an if you lived in merseyside you would realize all coppers here are wankers an not only am i wasting tax payers money every 1 els is considering they cant do there job properly put the wrong reg down wrong address and wrong driving licence mumber as well

I live in merseyside
Police are fine if you dont speed or act like a cunt

Theres the odd police man who will look over your car to make sure its legal, but never realy get any hastle tbh and my polo is on its arse hole

Dont speed
Dont get in trouble
You wont have any problems.
Simple
tonymjem

21st Jun 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by tonymjem

I live in merseyside
Police are fine if you dont speed or act like a cunt

Theres the odd police man who will look over your car to make sure its legal, but never realy get any hastle tbh and my polo is on its arse hole

Dont speed
Dont get in trouble
You wont have any problems.
Simple

some are fine yea but the arse holes who pull you then go over your car like its there own an then start tryin to make u give loads to them are horrible bastards specialy the young police woman an man flying round in a un-marked corsa D tryin to make u race lol
tonymjem

21st Jun 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Done well there, normally errors in the statements don't make a difference.

BTW, slow down. You've got off once, next time it could be a kid in the road.

when i got to court it wernt just the statement that was wrong they also got my driving licence number wrong an also my address wrong as well according to the court my drivers licence was addressed to a MR Jones in kent an my driving licence number was registered to a lad in new Brighton
Alex_Rally

22nd Jun 12 at 05:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

listen to all these ppl thinking they are whiter than white, " dont speed " fuck me its a car forum 90% of the ppl on here will speed daily or used to in the past.
give the lad a break he already has a handycap having to live in merseyside.... lol
Ben G

22nd Jun 12 at 05:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your stickers and tights over the rear lights make you stand out like a sore thumb. it's pretty obvious why you keep being pulled over.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » caught speeding 24 database queries in 0.0112929 seconds