corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Intercooler, buckets, harness, Toyo, Willans, Momo, Corbeau

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Intercooler, buckets, harness, Toyo, Willans, Momo, Corbeau
Tomm R

User status: Offline
12th Jun 12 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to clear some space so I have these for sale.

Got this a few years back for a project of mine. I miss placed this during the project, bought another and have now found this so it is up for sale.

It is a Toyosports intercooler and here is what I know.

3" deep
3" inlets
30" wide from inlet to inlet
28" wide across the top part of the cooler
12" from top to bottom

This cooler is totally brand new, never fitted, not even offered up! It is still in its ToyoSport Box.

Willians 4 point Harness (Pair)

These are black items with 2" straps, some areas have webbing underneath bringing them out to 3". They have a clasp style fitting so will bolt onto eyebolts and they have a "Aircraft style" buckle.

£45 each delivered - £80 Pair delivered.

Corbeau Pro Curcuit Seat

This seat came from a competition car and is showing signs of heavy use. The plastic back is scratched and the seat cover is worn with signs of "home repairs" The seat frame is solid and the seat weighs in at only 4.7kg. the seat is side mount.

After £65 delivered for this

Lastly my Momo FIA seat

This is a fixed back FIA seat and although expired it will still be valid for some competition the seat has a worn gusset over the driver side bolster but other than that the seat is all good. This is a very sturdy, strong and supportive seat.

For this one I would like £75, delivery is possible but I will have to get a quote.

PLEASE NOTE - All items have been kept in a workshop and are covered in all sorts of dust but will all be cleaned before shipping.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
williamsvts

12th Jun 12 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Al have the harnesses mate u2u me ur email n al pay thru paypal when a got home
Tomm R

13th Jun 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PM'ed
williamsvts

13th Jun 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can not get on the net at work so I will pay when I get home from work cheers
8vturbo

13th Jun 12 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate how much for the intercoler?? many thanks
Tomm R

24th Jun 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£110 delivered on the cooler
corsa-let-09

24th Jun 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a cooler that siZe but you can get them off ebay toyo sport cheaper mate ive got one but its dented so want a replacemant give you 70 posted
Tomm R

24th Jun 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see any cheap Toyosport coolers on ebay? This one cost me £300 with pipework 18 months ago and its just sat in the box.

I could possibly do £90 shipped (shipping is going to cost me the best part of £20, but I can not do £70 posted

Sorry but thanks for the offer.
corsa-let-09

24th Jun 12 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate sounds like u paid over the odds im comapring it to this, seems exactly the same to be honest

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-INTERCOOLER-TUBE-AND-FIN-TYPE-D-600x300x80MM-/140428386572?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b22f210c

Tomm R

24th Jun 12 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Universal eBay VS A well established well respected company. I'll pay "Over the odds" for that all day long.

I am sure those Ebay ones are probably alright but I have run well over 350bhp through this exact same cooler (not this one as it is obviously brand new) with no troubles at all.

It wont be shifting for any less than £100 really because if so, I am just loosing out to much money and financially I would be better off sticking it in the workshop "just in case" rather than sell it on for such a loss.

Thanks for the input though.
corsa-let-09

24th Jun 12 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate i wasnt tryin to be funny with you its says toyosport on the box same as yours if you look on the pic, no worries gud luck with sale
Jerham

25th Jun 12 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can buy it straight from toyosports for £95 delivered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Intercooler, buckets, harness, Toyo, Willans, Momo, Corbeau 25 database queries in 0.0137880 seconds