corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 172 Ph1 Iceburg £1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio 172 Ph1 Iceburg £1600
LukeD

User status: Offline
   27th Jun 12 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok for sale is my ph1 172 clio, in the rare beautifull iceburg colour.

Mileage : 99,000 (increasing daily)
MOT: April 8th 2013
Tax : 31/06/2012. However i will put on 6months for the buyer.

This car has been very well looked after from previous owners and has a vast folder full of reciepts, it took me a long time to find a decent ph1 172 prior to finding this gem. There is barely a mark on the whole car inside or out, only a few small stone chips on the front which are not really noticeable and one small hairline scratch by the petrol cap. ( would easily come out with a quick machine polish). the car is HPI clear which there is a photo of further down.

The only only negative of the car is the "norm" burnt worn steering wheel, however i will include a spare good condition one with the sale.

the car is currently running HRS alloys in black which are in new condition, not a single mark on them. the front 2 have rainsport 2 tyres on them in good condition. the rears are toyo t1rs and have a good amount of tread left, wont need replacing for about 6 months or so.

the car is also running on ktec coilovers with solid top mounts which offers very good handling. also comes with uprated solid engine and gearbox mounts, matched inlets and a custom stainless steel exhaust (stealth). (not loud)

The rear of the car also has a phase 2 conversion which looks much better. its fitted with a ph2 rear bumper, boot lid, lights and the cup spoiler. it also has the phase 2 side strips and bullets.

the headlights are HIDs, there either 4.3 or 6K they are basically white not bright blue. In addition the car also has grooved front discs which are pretty much brand new ( few months).

The modifications are as follows:
ktec coilovers
soild top mounts
solid engine and gearbox mounts
ph2 rear conversion
HID headlights
matched inlets
custom exhaust
grooved front discs
sony CD player
Standard renault cd changer

service history :

24364 miles at renault on the 18/3/03
35284 miles at renault on the 26/2/04
39336 miles at brooklands quality cars on 14/3/05
51332 miles at grey industrys on 18/11/05
59300 miles at grey industries on 27/7/06 ( cambelt kit, aux kit + service)
67399 miles at angelworks on 30/3/07
73643 miles at HRM motorcars on 7/1/08
78507 miles at rentech on 7/2/09
92000 miles at rentech on 9/9/11 ( new cambelt kit, aux kit, dephaser pulley + full service)

Recently spent £400 a month ago on new drive shafts and o/s front and n/s rear wheel bearings.

The car has been the most reliable car ive had, it has been all over england with work since ive had it, and been a gem everywhere it has been. I will be sad to see it go and hope it goes to a good home. Reason for sale is we are expecting our first child very soon and unfortunatly we are unable to keep it as a 3rd car sadly.

Also comes with spare key.

Price : £1995

Located : Telford , Shropshire (West Midlands)

thanks

luke

[Edited on 07-07-2012 by LukeD]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 172 Ph1 Iceburg £1600 25 database queries in 0.0153589 seconds