Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » marijuana

Poll: marijuana
Yes 22 (24.72%)
Occasionally 21 (23.6%)
Once 17 (19.1%)
Never 29 (32.58%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author marijuana
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
27th Jun 12 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was never a recluse, had and still have a good bunch of mates its never affected my ability to cope on a daily level. still always had a job, always gone to work etc. the only affect I've noticed, is memory issues. I'm not depressed, never troubled, never did it for a specific reason other than i enjoyed it. love the smell of a bag of green.

most of my mates dont smoke it, some tried it but non big smokers at all.

during my insomnia days, which i still suffer from, it used to help me a lot to get relaxed enough to sleep. now i don't smoke it, struggle sometimes but I'm not going back. too old to smoke weed imho. plus it cost me a lot of money that id rather spend on other things.
Toby
Premium Member

28th Jun 12 at 05:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did it a couple of times when I was 17/18 it was quite like getting half cut within a few minutes. What I found was it was easy to over do it and/or the feeling was a more negative one.

If people want to do it then that's cool by me, I don't see an issue with it.
Aleex

28th Jun 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never tried it and never will. Have a few friends that are into it but they respect the fact I dont like it and don't do it round me.

+ so many random drug tests in work it wouldnt be worth jeapordising my career over a poxy high, IMO ofcourse.

Edit: I say poxy and that's my view purely because I have never tried it, it's just how I see it

[Edited on 28-06-2012 by Aleex]
Nic Barnes

28th Jun 12 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See I think people are idiots going out getting smashed on alcohol until they're a mess fighting causing damage etc. yet these people that do this seem to have strong views about the damages of weed. Are you aware of the damages of alcohol? Or because tesco sell it, must be fine. Bet most weekend smashed out their skulls people have strong views about smoking tobacco.....
Ellis

28th Jun 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't smoke it and nor do I have strong opinions on people who do, couldn't care less if people smoke it or not, it's your life you can do whatever you want with it. Same applies to class A drugs, if someone wants to snuff a couple of grams on a Friday then fire away...don't see why people care.
fazza

28th Jun 12 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Used to smoke a lot as a teen.

Anyone who reckons has no side effects is lying/talking balls. I think it's affected my memory quite a bit
JamesMc

28th Jun 12 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First time i smoked i greened out in school and puked my portion of chips up from 10 minutes before all over my Maths book.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » marijuana 25 database queries in 0.0140340 seconds