corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MG ZR 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MG ZR 1.4
corsav6_mut

User status: Offline
29th Jun 12 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - MG
Model - ZR
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 83000
Price - £650 ono
Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07948707243
Contact email address -

General information -

Selling this on behalf of a friend.

2002 MG ZR 1.4 in red. He has owned the car for around 4 years and has bought another car so this has to go. The headgasket and cambelt were done 2 years ago i dont have the exact mileage as i am waiting for the reciept from him. I can find this out on request or will update when i get it.
Tax until end of August
MOT until end of February
1 New tyre and exhaust centre section for previous MOT, the car has hardly been driven since then.
There is a spot of rust on both of the front wings but only tiny and not broken the paint. Laquer peel on drivers door handle and a spot on the spoiler the size of a 50p coin and some stone chips on the front.
The car itself drives brilliantly and does not have a really heavy clutch like some MGs

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MG ZR 1.4 25 database queries in 0.0093908 seconds