corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa hydraulic full P/S setup and C16XE engine and box

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa hydraulic full P/S setup and C16XE engine and box
Nova_mike

User status: Offline
27th Jun 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be going on ebay soon but have for sale

Full corsa gsi hydraulic power steering setup, rack pipes pump and resiviour, taken off car lastnight, ideal for rally car ect... all working ok pic's to follow tonight.

Offers on £60 + post

Also just pulled out a working C16XE done 63,000 looks tidy everything there including box and shafts mounts ect... pic's to follow too later on also comes with new Tbelt kit with recipt for £130 pic's down the page, only thing i have noticed is there has been a repair to a couple of wire's at the ecu end in the kick panel so not seen but thought i would mention it, will need repairing a bit better as when i pulled the loom through the bulk head it look's as if the have pulled out the bullet connectors, they would be better soldered anyhow. could fit the tbelt kit at extra cost.

Offers on £200 + Post

Any questions just ask also have a spare set of gsi shafts £ 30 + Post

Due to come out a E16SE but not for a couple of weeks as im too busy will update when its out and ready. dcoe 151's all only 12 months old as i bought them new! weber alpha management and kent ast2 cam. will split for right money, or put back to standard as have all the standard setup still! and sell off parts.
here is an pic not long after put carbs on but before i got my new underslung linkage and management.

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by Nova_mike]

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by Nova_mike]
c16-jake

28th Jun 12 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will you sell the c16xe Ecu separate mate?
Nova_mike

3rd Jul 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c16-jake
Will you sell the c16xe Ecu separate mate?

i may do if it does not sell as a whole

[color=Red]
C16xe on ebay with 4 day's left only at £100 comes with everything to fit in to another corsa + a brand new timing belt kit still in the box!

[/color]
mex

3rd Jul 12 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame your 300 mile from me !
Nova_mike

3rd Jul 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mex
shame your 300 mile from me !

always the way buying parts for my car's is a nightmare in guernsey postage is a killer!

I could ship it to poole for £100 but you would have to collect or get courior to get it to you will prob be another £50

Mike
Nova_mike

5th Jul 12 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last bump for the c16xe on ebay ends soon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa hydraulic full P/S setup and C16XE engine and box 25 database queries in 0.0305600 seconds