corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Watch Day: Festina watches - any good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Watch Day: Festina watches - any good?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 12 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do the portfolio managers say about Festina? Cheap Swiss brand, but they've been making watches for over a hundred years, so must know something!?

I'm looking for a more casual watch and came across the Festina 6819 at around £ 190 which I thought was fair.

It has hardened mineral glass, am I right in assuming the "hardened" part means nothing and it will scratch easily compared to crystal?

Anything more obvious in this style at a similar price?

fazza

8th Jul 12 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the look of that
Balling
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I have to say I really like it too.

Also, it's not incredibly bulky like I find a lot of chrono's to be, so it suits my skinny man-child wrists perfectly.

Nath

8th Jul 12 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice that.
Dave

8th Jul 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like that a lot, if you do too surely that should be the important thing, not what a few "expert" horologists on here think?

My parents bought me a Festina watch for my 21st, they used to do the time keeping for the Tour de France, if that counts for anything!

[Edited on 08-07-2012 by Dave]
AlunJ

8th Jul 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do the Giro D'Italia time keeping as well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Watch Day: Festina watches - any good? 24 database queries in 0.0117888 seconds