corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay paint?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay paint?
corsa king

User status: Offline
10th Jul 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the title suggests the thread is about ebay spray paint. Has anyone ever used it that could share a review? The only reason it looks appealing is the price! I'm hopefully getting a set of cav slabs sone time next and I'm going to be spraying them gloss black, what paint/method would you guys suggest?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261029744227?redirect=mobile

Also I'm wanting to gloss the black trims around the car, could anyone shed some light on how I would go about that?

Thanks.
JaffaTB

10th Jul 12 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its ok, but you can get that same paint from poundshops so dont get it off there, if you need to get some off eBay get some bigger tins 400 or 500ml
Sunz

10th Jul 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's probably equal quality to that of Halfords but Halfords charge £6.49 per 300ml, would expect it to be okay spray.

You will be best off with etching primer for the wheels I believe.

Wheel Guide

Get some Etch Primer for the alloys, it a primer which bonds to bare metal well.

I used this guide and went though the numbers so I learnt step by step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cbDTUoQLbs&feature=relmfu

If you want to do it will it's going to take a lot of cans, I think a lot of people just do poor jobs with cans as they rush it.

I used that youtube guide for some interior plastics, I rushed them a bit towards the end but they came out okay.

Corsa_Sport21

10th Jul 12 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive used those poundland tins on small things. The paint comes out like water, kinda splattery, but the end result was decent. Needed quite a few coats.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay paint? 23 database queries in 0.0081201 seconds