corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Small eBay issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small eBay issue
Jambo

User status: Offline
14th Jul 12 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what to do on this one,

After some amber rear lights for the e36 so been watching a bunch on eBay. 1min to go, hip 99p and won,
Postage was £7.50 which was excessive given the fact it was second class I thought but for £8.50 they
Where £12 cheaper than nearest set. So anyway bid won paid. Turned up a few days later,

Opened it today and one of the lights is smashed, this being wholly down to the way they where packaged
And the cretins that work for royal mail.

Sooo I'm a bit pissed that I spent £8.50 and got a smashed light and a cardboard box. The other one is fine,

But it's not really worth chasing as surely all I will get back is 99p?!

Not sure if I should leave it or not.

Thoughts?

[Edited on 14-07-2012 by Jambo]
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I wouldn't have thought you'd get the postage money back unfortunately. If the Post Office refund the postage costs I'd try doing a Royal Mail claim instead of blaming the seller.

MX5 Project Thread
Jambo

14th Jul 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do they offer refunds? Was second class, not recorded or special or anything.
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure hoe much insurance is offered as standard on 2nd class, if any at all.

Think you may just have to cut your losses on this one. You could probably get your 99p back but I think the £7.50 has gone.

MX5 Project Thread
Dan
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insured upto £55, but if incorrectly packaged they wont pay out. You have to send it all away to them alot of the time. Major hassle.

Best option... tell seller it never arrived, request full refund, they can claim it all back from royal mail then

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Small eBay issue 24 database queries in 0.0084710 seconds