corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Champix

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champix
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
12th Jul 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Doesn't really make sense to me because logically if you stop the tablets then you won't feel that sickness anymore? I could achieve the same result by stabbing myself with a compass every time I lit a fag.

basicly if i dont smoke i dont feel sick and it dosnt cause a headache if i light up a tab by the time you know it ytou get a feeling in ya stomach that ya going to vomit and ya get a headache straight away making you feel bad only lasts for a short time but its proper bad

i now see why people wuit using champix within the first 2 weeks
BarnshaW

12th Jul 12 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not bitter at all? if i wanted free gym i would just go to a doctor and say i was weak willed and unable to quit by myself?
Liam-Wilko

12th Jul 12 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
better get down that free gym as well you poor deserving individual!

Bitter much?

Liam - Good stuff! Hope it goes well.

all is good so far working well and thanks im going to keep going with the tablets i defo dont wanna be smoking again
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 12 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko
quote:
Doesn't really make sense to me because logically if you stop the tablets then you won't feel that sickness anymore? I could achieve the same result by stabbing myself with a compass every time I lit a fag.

basicly if i dont smoke i dont feel sick and it dosnt cause a headache if i light up a tab by the time you know it ytou get a feeling in ya stomach that ya going to vomit and ya get a headache straight away making you feel bad only lasts for a short time but its proper bad

Yeah I get that, but any sound minded individual would just think, ah well I'll just stop the tablet and I won't feel sick.

It's cool anyway, it's worked for you. Stop the tablets and report back in two weeks that you've not touched another
Dom

12th Jul 12 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
not bitter at all? if i wanted free gym i would just go to a doctor and say i was weak willed and unable to quit by myself?

Exactly. Bitter
It's of no fault of Liam's if he's offered free gym membership; as he said, blame the government.
BarnshaW

12th Jul 12 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must have missed the other thread on this subject.

Poor ex smokers though, really do feel sorry for them , must be really hard without all the help and freebies paid for by others
Liam-Wilko

12th Jul 12 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko
quote:

Yeah I get that, but any sound minded individual would just think, ah well I'll just stop the tablet and I won't feel sick.

It's cool anyway, it's worked for you. Stop the tablets and report back in two weeks that you've not touched another

my aim is to do the full 12 weeks of the tablets mate to make sure that i dont end up back smoking seen to meny people die around me because of it and i dont wanna go that way but will keep everone updated on my progress
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 12 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, nothing wrong with your reasons at all. I'm just thinking how my own mind would work really If I was feeling sick then I'd cut out what was lol My only way would be will power and unfortunately I enjoy my breaks at work too much and smoking whilst driving goes hand in hand for me.
Liam-Wilko

12th Jul 12 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to me if some one wants to smoke im not going to be a person to say tthey should quit at the end of the day its not my life and i hated everone telling me i should quit iv done it on my own accord
Liam-Wilko

12th Jul 12 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

not everone can just quit like that though mate thats my point i cant yes unfortunatly i dont have the will power and know alot of people who dont but at leats im finding other means to help me live if you have a problem with anything and your first option dose not work you will try another exactly what i have done
BarnshaW

12th Jul 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have lost several people to you through smoking and thats not enough motivation to stop then i dont think this Champix is going to do it.
Liam-Wilko

12th Jul 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the last person i lost has tipped me over the edge and thats whay i sorced help mate ether way i dont like smoking and dont intend on smoking anymore champix is helping but i have to stop using them one day so ill leap that hurdle when it comes to it
Gary
Premium Member

12th Jul 12 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leave the guy alone ffs. At least he's trying! Go have a go at the other few million smokers out there! Dammed if ypu do and dammed if you don't eh!
JordyCarter

12th Jul 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes only trying to stop smoking and if its working then let him be. Typical cs trolls will be typical cs trolls i guess though....
Liam-Wilko

14th Jul 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well so far so good havnt smoke for 2 days now bad point is these starnge rediculas dream and mood swings hopeing they will stop soon

and thanks lads
Carl

15th Jul 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Leave the guy alone ffs. At least he's trying! Go have a go at the other few million smokers out there! Dammed if ypu do and dammed if you don't eh!

I agree, good work Liam. Do other stuff even as daft as they sound such as making a pro's and cons list and saving the money up that you would have spent over the 12 week (physically put the money in a jar etc or it doesn't work) then after the 12 week buy yourself something with it (not 200 fags though!)
Liam-Wilko

16th Jul 12 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Gary

I agree, good work Liam. Do other stuff even as daft as they sound such as making a pro's and cons list and saving the money up that you would have spent over the 12 week (physically put the money in a jar etc or it doesn't work) then after the 12 week buy yourself something with it (not 200 fags though!)

thanks mate its going really well craving isnt as much as at first and even easier to manage iv been putting money aside like and doing well lol im going to keep going

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Champix 23 database queries in 0.0154850 seconds