corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Aftermarket steering wheel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aftermarket steering wheel
corsa king

User status: Offline
17th Jul 12 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey there guys,

I have been meaning to make this thread for a while now, but for some reason I've just kept putting it off! Basically, my Corsa B has an aftermarket steering wheel fitted to it, but is seems to have a slight wobble. I'm pretty sure you can't feel it whilst driving; however, when stationary you can feel the play. It's not a lot but make sure it’s not an issue!

My friend also recently bought the same steering wheel for his car and his seems to have more play than mine. He has a civic by the way!

Any advice will be appreciated!
jay26

17th Jul 12 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Play in the boss kit? Have you got a non airbag boss on an airbag collumn if you get me?
corsa king

17th Jul 12 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, the entire thing moves - the boss and steering wheel. It's a non air bag car.

Prey

18th Jul 12 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the whole thing moves then the splines on the boss aren't fitting tight to the column, i've bought second hand ones before with this problem because the splines have worn or been damaged by people fitting them wrong.

if it's new, send it back.

New Poll