corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » handbrake / brake fluid dash light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author handbrake / brake fluid dash light
Root

User status: Offline
19th Jul 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The symbol for the handbrake / brake fluid light comes up when I drive hard around a corner, I checked the resovoiur (sp) and it's about 1cm from the top, which I thought should be acceptable, does it need topping up slightly or perhaps the brakes need bleeding?

I lose no braking power when the light comes on, cheers
fazza

19th Jul 12 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Top it up mate, usually all it is
tobyc20xe

19th Jul 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the same promblem! toped mine up and still the same,going to try bleeding the brakes tomorrow, a new hand break sensor and check for lose wires should sort it

New Poll