corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Axle nut for my bike

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Axle nut for my bike
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jul 12 at 07:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a GT Agressor XC1 and lost the front nut off the axle when loading it in the car.

Anyone know where to get one. been googling it for a while and not getting any results for what I'm after, Maybe someone on here knows the correct name for it and find me one for sale

cheers lads

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Russ

24th Jul 12 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u FlAfFy =]

he works in a bike shop
Ste
Premium Member

24th Jul 12 at 07:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, it's a 15mm through hub axle and has the over centre handle on the axle end. The nut had a little spring on it and a plastic bit to hold it with your fingers if that helps/makes sense!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Balling
Premium Member

24th Jul 12 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bit you're on about is a skewer mate. Might be easier just to replace the whole thing.

Great opportunity to get one in a fancy colour.
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/SearchResults.aspx?Search=skewer

Simon

24th Jul 12 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most bike shops will have a bunch of odd ends lying around if you pop in

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Axle nut for my bike 24 database queries in 0.0127661 seconds