corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 1.8 exhaust question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.8 exhaust question
oba-corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jul 12 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I have just purchased a second Corsa C as a everyday drive as running cost and a insurance claim have forced me to take my z20let off the road

Has anyone got any ideas what a 4-2-1 manifold and a 400 cell sports cat fitted under car no centre box with a twin 3inch back box would sound like fitted to a z18xe ?

And if the cat is fitted under the vehicle will I encounter any problems extending the second oxygen sensor to the section after the cat?
Or should I leave them both fitted to the manifold?

And before people go why bother and about cost I have 400 cell cat used but good condition and a stainless steel Corsa exhaust in garage along with lots of left over pipe from my last build so it’s all free crap at home and a piper sports cat manifold but cat fell apart.

New Poll