corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Front coilover springs on rear....**Job done**

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front coilover springs on rear....**Job done**
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
24th Jul 12 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah 7".
Mieran

26th Jul 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics of how the car sits now?
Toby
Premium Member

26th Jul 12 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you edit your original post, i thought you wanted you to use a macpherson strut on the the rear?
Corsa_Sport21

26th Jul 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did edit it, but only to change the thread title.

Will grab some pics 2morrow of how it sits now.

The arch isn't over the tyre, it just sits above it, just enough to get my hand in.
Kano

27th Jul 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
No, didn't cut the springs. It is an option but wanted to try it 1st with a whole spring to see what it sat like.

Will grab some pics.

Get it done Graeme, or fit some standard Corsa B rear springs.lol. I had them on the Coupe, they brought it down about -35/40mm, and the ride comfort was just the same as what it was on standard Coupe springs.

[Edited on 24-07-2012 by Corsa_Sport21]

Its already got corsa springs on the back, still sits high! Think Saloons must sit slightly differently.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Front coilover springs on rear....**Job done** 23 database queries in 0.0068691 seconds