corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which engine

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which engine
cass gsi

User status: Offline
28th Jul 12 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello people i am looking to put either a 2.0 8v or 2.0 ecotec in my corsa sport as my 1.6 is starting to smoke a little bit. I know everyone goes down the c20xe route but i dont want to spend big money never done a engine conversion before but i am not to bad with the spanners i am just looking for some advice on what engine mounts to use and what drive shafts
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jul 12 at 07:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best way is to find a donner car complete and runing, cav calibra, the x20xev is easy to swap you only need o/s/f mount and rear mount spacer, both drive shafts, gearshift shortener, alternator & mounts from 2l 8v, some kind of air filter. LMF do a kit as do many others. If you have a donner car you'll have all the other parts you need. easy to up grade to a z20let after this 2.

New Poll