corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloys Wheel Polishing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys Wheel Polishing
Voyto

User status: Offline
9th Jul 03 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to a cruise the other week and i saw a guy that had a custom finish on his normal alloys. they looked like they were chrome and he said he paid £180 to have it done. told me they were polished. when i tried to find a place that does it i was told £125 per wheel. does anyone know of a place to make my normal 17's look chrome?
jaffa

9th Jul 03 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the wheel but a place in stoke will do them
top marques
make sure first they definately can do the wheel they tried on my old wheels and fucked them up so had them refurbed
Voyto

9th Jul 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much am i looking at?
jaffa

9th Jul 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was quoted 35 quid per wheel but that was just the rim so maybe more dunno? best talking to them, they were based on fenton industrial estate but think they are on king street in fenton now

[Edited on 09-07-2003 by jaffa]
-Aliba-

9th Jul 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see an old shaped clio everyday skooting about the town with a purpley-green flip paint on em. Look quite daft compared to the fading blue paintwork

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloys Wheel Polishing 23 database queries in 0.0048988 seconds