corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgent Corsa 1.4 Sport Help..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent Corsa 1.4 Sport Help..
mrnickea

User status: Offline
6th Aug 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need help asap with my corsa 1.4 sport, i brought the shell and the engine serperatly, so it came with no mounts, i brought the mounts from a company far away from me, as i do not have the shell till saturday i do not no the sizes of the bolts for the engine mounts. i am having the engine fitted sunday and need to order the bolts tomorow, Could some please tell me the sizes for all the bolts, i do not know how many bolts there are i think there are around 15-20 most of them are the same i think but there are few different sizes, Really desparate now, Any help grateful, Thanks Nick.

New Poll