corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Which 32" TV

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which 32" TV
James

User status: Offline
31st Jul 12 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope - freeview is enough for me. If I got Sky or Virgin I would want the sports channels and then it starts to get expensive.
noshua

1st Aug 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah very true, might as well just download the odd sport show or film anyway rather than forking out 40-50 a month
John

3rd Aug 12 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the Hannspree one through today. Cna't tell you about picture quality or anything yet but it is really impressive looks wise, especially for £200.

Doesn't look like crap plastic, remote is nice, menus are nice.

Don't think it has Freeview HD though unless it's just not picked it up with my crap aerial.

Think I'll get one for the garage.
James

7th Aug 12 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I chose to go with the more expensive Samsung. The sole reason being that it has PVR capabilities if you add a USB hard drive. I thought that was a nice feature and it saves forking out for a dedicated PVR that will just clutter up the desk in my bedroom.
noshua

7th Aug 12 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't all TV's with a USB port have PVR functionality? My sister bought a really cheap, unknown brand, TV with a USB port and it does PVR
James

7th Aug 12 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope - I wondered the same but did some research and the cheaper Samsung one I posted has USB but no PVR capability.
John

7th Aug 12 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hannspree has pvr

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Which 32" TV 25 database queries in 0.0092731 seconds