corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car for missus?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What car for missus?
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Aug 12 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Corsa D 1.3cdti. You could easily get a 1.2 petrol for £3k but im sure if you look hard enough a diesel will come up for around that.

I'd like her to get a D tbh, but I just want to be able to say I own a corsa again

So far the ones we've seen have been the petrols, but will keep peeled for a 1.3.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Munchie

9th Aug 12 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mazda RX8
kennySRi

9th Aug 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Corsa D 1.3cdti. You could easily get a 1.2 petrol for £3k but im sure if you look hard enough a diesel will come up for around that.

I'd like her to get a D tbh, but I just want to be able to say I own a corsa again

So far the ones we've seen have been the petrols, but will keep peeled for a 1.3.

My gf went from a mini one to a corsa d 1.2 and she loves it to bits and is so much cheaper to run aswell. I really wouldnt suggest anything else for a girl for that price, hopefully get a 3 dr though.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car for missus? 24 database queries in 0.0143011 seconds