corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 888 1.9 CDTi - No 82 of 100

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 888 1.9 CDTi - No 82 of 100
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Aug 12 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my mates Astra 888 1.9 CDTi - No 82 of 100 in Star Silver, 2006 (56) with 67,809 on the clock.

For those of you who don't know anything about the Astra 888, this example is no 82 of 100 units - all coming with 4 pot Alcon brakes, uprated suspension, 18 inch alloys and a bespoke engine map. Commissioned by Thurlby Motors and built by Triple Eight racing to celebrate Triple Eight Racing winning the BTCC with their Vauxhall Astra's.

Car is MOT'd until October and is taxed until the end of August - I will tax the car for 6 months if sold for the asking price. Comes with 2 remote central locking keys, many receipts and a full service history.

Car was serviced locally last month and also had a new release bearing and clutch kit fitted in June at the cost of 400 pounds. Other recent replacements within my ownership are a new genuine Vauxhall battery, brake pads and a genuine Vauxhall starter motor. Tyres also have around 5mm of tread.

Car has been lovingly cared for, has recently had the bumpers painted to freshen her up, the chrome front grill and rear strip body coloured and the full interior professionally cleaned making it as good as new inside! She is also washed weekly and waxed using dodo juice twice monthly!

Car has LED bulbs all round and HIDs fitted to the front head lights.

Car was recently rolling roaded @ 196 bhp with 315 lbft - all this whilst delivering 35-50 mpg around town and 50-65 mpg on a run. The Astra 888 offers VXR performance without the high running costs!

Video below is the 5th Gear comparison of the 888 to the VXR:

888 vs VXR

Below is also a link to my progress thread on Astra Owners Network forum showing the level of car and attention my car has received:

Project Thread

Private plate not included in sale.

Looking for £7950 ono

Contact Jonny on 07821433106 or jonny.connor@gmail.com

Any inspection welcome, Any questions, please ask

[Edited on 16-08-2012 by Daniel_Corsa]

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 888 1.9 CDTi - No 82 of 100 26 database queries in 0.0091460 seconds