corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full Pipier Exhaust system (inc. Sports Cat) - Corsa C - REDUCED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full Pipier Exhaust system (inc. Sports Cat) - Corsa C - REDUCED
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jun 12 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

EDIT: Looking for £450 + Postage as needs to go

My borther has for sale a full stainless steel Piper exhaust system.
He is breaking a whole 2005 SXI + so have all parts available and more adverts to follow.

quote:
Originally posted on Corsa-C
Here I have full stainless steel Piper exhaust system Had it on the car just under a year, and sounds great Many people who have heard it can vouch for it too. Power gains are minimal but the sound is worth the money

It comes with everything needed to fit the exhaust including clamps and rubber mounts etc but I do advise replacing the gaskets, and the studs and nuts that fit it to the engine (Does not include Lambda Sensors).

2" Bore. Should fit all Corsa C models except 1.8 but would recommend you double check before buying.

Passes MOT due to the sports cat, so completely legal

Cost me just shy of £850 and have the receipts to prove

Looking for £550 ono collected, cheers Seb :yes:

Pics:

Pics on the car:

[Edited on 10-06-2012 by Toby]

[Edited on 25-07-2012 by Toby]
Toby
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
oba-corsa
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What cell rating is the sports cat and does it not create problems the cat not being positioned between the 2 Lambda Sensors as I would think it would give fault reading

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full Pipier Exhaust system (inc. Sports Cat) - Corsa C - REDUCED 25 database queries in 0.0141752 seconds