corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bye bye to modified cars

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bye bye to modified cars
K 5ive

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-torque
I didnt know Costa del "Norfolk" was in Spain?

Ive heard crap like this even before I started driving which is a good 10 years...

They cant even enforce driving without tax, mot, insurance... I dont think there going to chase every modified car owner down...

I think someone's just cranky because they havent had there afternoon siesta...

Have not lived there for 3 years!
JordyCarter

23rd Aug 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wont happen imo not any time soon. What about moving driving upto 18... im sure that was about when i was 16 lol
corsa-torque

23rd Aug 12 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K 5ive
quote:

Ive heard crap like this even before I started driving which is a good 10 years...

They cant even enforce driving without tax, mot, insurance... I dont think there going to chase every modified car owner down...

Have you not seen the new law about updating your profile location... best run and hide from the police
K 5ive

23rd Aug 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you not seen the new law about updating your profile location... best run and hide from the police

Balling
Premium Member

23rd Aug 12 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Troll no! just someone who does not want to see freedoms within the modifying business being taken away. I am just amazed at the attacks and general apathy on a modified car site.
I'm not trying to attack you mate, but you're weaving in and out and changing your point as you go.

If anything, I'll say you've completely misunderstood the proposal and the changes that it could potentially bring.

mattant

23rd Aug 12 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can make up any old rubbish and providing you say it's the EUs fault, people will believe it.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bye bye to modified cars 24 database queries in 0.0102701 seconds