corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa c20xe £500ono sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa c20xe £500ono sold
Bettley

User status: Offline
10th Sep 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my corsa i brought a few weeks back but due to work i cant keep it,

Its a Corsa sri 1.4 shell with 92thou on the clock
C20xe fitted
Big block shalfs
Uprated Mounts
288mm brakes
Alloys

I bought some dbilas throttle bodies which are fitted to the car also with custom inlet

I got the car as a non runner, some fresh fuel new rocker gasket and a cam sensor and it ran sweet as a nut, then i got the bodies and fitted them, it ran sweet then also, but i noticed who ever fitted the xe did a poor job of the wiring loom, so it was taken out and needs soildering up correctly

The bodywork is in ok , few little marks here and there, would make a good project for someone

Looking for 500 ono its worth that in bits will take offerss its 800 with the bodies

[Edited on 11-09-2012 by Bettley]

[Edited on 13-09-2012 by Bettley]

[Edited on 14-09-2012 by Bettley]

[Edited on 17-09-2012 by Bettley]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa c20xe £500ono sold 25 database queries in 0.0061691 seconds