corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C16XE Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Mounting Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C16XE Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Mounting Help
SimonTW

User status: Offline
10th Sep 12 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking to mount an oil pressure sender on my engine somewhere to take a feed for my electrical gauge. Can anyone point me in the right area on the engine to mount this (Spare redundant blanked hole etc?)

Pics of setups/places to mount it would be ideal cheers!

New Poll