corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » speedline allessio 2 alloys 16"

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedline allessio 2 alloys 16"
barney1.6sport

User status: Offline
12th Sep 12 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, im selling my speedline allessio 2 alloys. They are 16" and come with tyres.
they was powder coated in anphracite about a year ago. Theyre in great condition. i believe only one wheel has 2 minor curbing marks. one of the opel stickers are missing but they can be brought on ebay for 99p!
The tyres that come with the alloys are
2 x dunlop sports
1 x hankook
1 x wanli

one of the tyres has around 3 - 4mm of tread left on it but the rest look near enough brand new.
Looking for £300 for the 4 alloys
If you are interested, then contact me on 07896718624 as i do not really use this site anymore.
location is luton, collection only.

barney1.6sport

User status: Offline
17th Sep 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » speedline allessio 2 alloys 16" 25 database queries in 0.0064280 seconds