corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Polo shirt printing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polo shirt printing
fazza

User status: Offline
18th Sep 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am looking to get some polo shirts printed for work but arent sure if there is anywhere decent online to get them?

I ordered some from my local sport shop(always try and keep business local if I can) and they sold me some football like tops with my logo on despite me asking for polo shirts. Pissed right off especially after having to wait 4 weeks for them Makes me look like a golfer

So yeah, anywhere decent online that does them and can print/embroid my logo?

Also is vinyl printing onto a shirt shit and rub off after a couple of washes or will it be ok?
Russ

18th Sep 12 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother in law does this, he works for danger UK, based in Aylsham Norwich, not sure if they have website
mart08uk

18th Sep 12 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.abalonegraphics.com
Bettley

19th Sep 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesnt rub off i do them here, but they dont last as long as embroidy then again if you make the polo last longer than the print you aint working hard enough so they say
Ben G

19th Sep 12 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how bigs the logo? is it not easier and more cost effective to get the logo embroided on?

my work shirts are just polo's with a small 'ford' logo on my left chest with the name of the plant underneath, and have lasted 5 years of constant washing and wearing.
fazza

19th Sep 12 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work in a shop/office so nothing that will be hard wearing on the shirts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Polo shirt printing 23 database queries in 0.0082309 seconds