corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Astra F Central Locking in a Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra F Central Locking in a Corsa
dialup_2001

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a spare 2000 model Astra F and was wondering, has anyone tried to take the remote central locking module across? What other bits from an Astra F are useful, I made an Omega steering wheel fit! Out of 2003 model.

Many thanks in advance
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Sep 12 at 01:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2000 would be a G?
dialup_2001

23rd Sep 12 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, good point, I mean G bloody opel causing everything for us to go out of line! Mk4 I guess.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Sep 12 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mk4 = G

I think the plugs are different, may be able to be hacked about but I don't think its a straight swap of the box.

The stuff of a similar age might also work, you still go the Omega? That's an older setup I think.

New Poll