corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Oct 12 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I get to half a tank and have only done 120 miles then I start slowing down a bit

I normally average 32-ish mpg, which isn't too bad considering it does mainly short journeys and gets the odd blast. I've got an mpg app thing, will get a screenshot and tag you

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Gary
Premium Member

1st Oct 12 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get that out of my 2.5tdi disco. Seems a bit much for a modern 1800
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

1st Oct 12 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
If I get to half a tank and have only done 120 miles then I start slowing down a bit

I normally average 32-ish mpg, which isn't too bad considering it does mainly short journeys and gets the odd blast. I've got an mpg app thing, will get a screenshot and tag you

interesting!

Had the 1.8 in the astra and it use to be great on fuel, or maybe tghe tank was bigger? fuck knows but I expected better then this

Its got a aircone on it from the previous owner, need an sri airbox setup.
Daveskater
Premium Member

1st Oct 12 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the Astra has a bigger tank. It can be decent but it depends on how you drive it and what sort of journeys you do. E.g. when I went to Devon earlier on the year, I was blasting down back roads the whole time, but because everywhere was at least 20 miles away, it got nice and warmed up so I averaged 36mpg. Just going to work and back I'll usually get about 32 because it's 5 miles with about 10-15 mins of stop start traffic.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

1st Oct 12 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And now it be home time

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Oct 12 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary
Premium Member

1st Oct 12 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
And now it be home time

It would be if out cunting staff would turn up on time

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 24 database queries in 0.0105181 seconds