corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Golf vr6

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf vr6
SkippyX14XE

User status: Offline
4th Oct 12 at 05:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking at buying one of these soon but would like to know any info or if anyone knows any common probs i may come across if i do. any info would be useful as it may swing my decision not to get one lol cheers
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

4th Oct 12 at 06:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noise is enough to justify it!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

4th Oct 12 at 06:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rust.
AndyCorsaSport

4th Oct 12 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Noise is enough to justify it!

This. Gotta love a VR6 blasting through a tunnel.
CORSA NUT

4th Oct 12 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a bit long in the tooth now? You'd either need to pay out a lot for a minter or be prepared to pay some bills
Baskey

4th Oct 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some will rust on the front sills where the jacking points are. This will be an mot failure although having the sills re welded isn't that expensive

Running a mk3 golf is pritty cheap. There are loads of parts available and plenty of decent owners clubs for advice
Matty SRi

4th Oct 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a mk3 colour concept gti and loved it. Noise was brilliant, although it was only a 2.0 8v.
Fella who bought it off me, has now ripped that out and put a vr6 engine in it. Would love to have it back now with that engine in.
When i had it, only problem really was rust. But obviously it didnt have the vr6 engine.
What it looks like now -

SkippyX14XE

5th Oct 12 at 05:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good looking golf matty should force a sale and get it back lol. yeah i see rust is a bit of an issue, ive found a couple with minimal rust which is good as for the mechanicals, il be doing that myself so il save some cash there. i suppose its all about the noise!! in that case. . . . . SOLD!! lol il be on the lookout as of now. cheers guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Golf vr6 24 database queries in 0.0093739 seconds