corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vectra c tastfully modidied,vxr,gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vectra c tastfully modidied,vxr,gsi
bigron1988

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time has come to see my vectra c , i have owned this car for just over 5 years now , i bought the car from vauxhall in southport in 2007 and the car had one previous owner then so it is on its second owner now( log book is showing 5 previous keepers as for insurance purposes it had to get swaped into the policy holders name), the car has never let me down in the years iv owned it and it has had a lot of money spent , the car started as a energy model, i have all previous MOTs and it has had the cam belt and water pump done last year but i have no prof as it was done as a cash job , lots of paper work with the car , finance has been payed of on the car and have the letter from the finance company stating this , mot on the car till 29th april 2013 and it passed with no advisorys last time, just taxed the car for 6 months for the buyer too, just had a full wet valet done on the car too ,

engine ,

1.8 16v engine ,55 thousand milage, was serviced last year allong with the cambelt and water pump, pipeworx custom cat back exhaust twin 3 inch tips with a life time guarante

suspension

lowered 45 mm on pi springs, 2 new front shocks 2 years ago

brakes

345mm vectra vxr front brakes, braded brake lines

295mm vectra vxr rear brakes , braded brake lines

5.1 dot brake fluid fitted last year

exterior

gsi front bumper,headlight washers,irmscher front spliter,signum fog light surrounds,irmscher ali top grill,6k hid direct hids, 501 side light bulbs, sri headlights, sri rear lights, black vinal roof and mirrors, sri rear bumper,rear apron, de badged, geniune vxr spoiler, sri chrome window strips, bmw style fin arriel, window tints, cc sideskirts,cc side reperters,aero flat wipers,

wheels and tyres

19inch bbs ch alloys bought last year and have only done 1000 miles, there are a few slight marks on them as i did let my girlfriend use the car , tyres are 235/35/19s and have about 6/7 mm tread left on, car is all tracked up,

interior

sri interior, half leather front seats, irmscher handbrake, vxr gear knob, sunglasses holder, rear bench has drink holder in it, full blue smd dash conversion, this was one of the first in the country to be done, richbrook door pins, richbrook tax disk holder,vauxhall velor mats,

stereo

jvc touch screen double din head unit, screen is detachable aswell, this is one of the top of the range ones and cost nearly a thousand pound with the extras, has sd car slot, usb in glove box, i pod conector inter heater controls, dab radio, cd, bluetooth hands free calling and can play your music of your phone via bluetooth, can be set up to connect to your phone when you get in the car , vibs 10inch sub with built in amp in the boot, the sub is on a fly quick release block so can be taken out the boot in seconds no prob,

there are a few bad bits tho, the front window swiches are tempermental and you have to press them hard sometimes, i think there is just a bit of dust or just a bad conection in there as other times they work fine, 1st and 2nd gear you have to pust it over slightly a bit more as i think one of the gear linkage bushes has a bit of play in it , never bothered me as you get used to it but better mention it, and there are a few age related marks seing as its a 8 year old car but the bodywork is in great condition

the car also is fitted with a westfield detachable towbar , this was bought at a cost of £300 i fitted it and put a car trailer on the back to take my other car racing but the vectra sat to low at the back so i bought a recovery truck insted so its brand new, when not it use the electrics fold up out of view and you cant tell its got one fitted ,

the car is located in southport, no test drives without proof of insurance , no swaps ,no oversea buyers, no i wont ship to you and refund the diffrence , a £100 deposit will hold the car for up to one week, car must be collected within a week of ending, cash only ,

£1900 ono

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by bigron1988]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vectra c tastfully modidied,vxr,gsi 25 database queries in 0.0180938 seconds