corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Looking for a bit of advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Looking for a bit of advice
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
19th Oct 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. Woke up this morning to find I had absolutely no signal (galaxy s2). This has happened before and all I had to do was put it into flight mode then straight back out, effectively 'rebooting' the signal or something. I tried that this morning - the bastard thing ended up getting stuck in flight mode though. Pressing the side button and selecting flight mode (the normal way to disengage it) does absolutely nothing, although the silent, data conn. and power buttons still work.

When I go into settings - wireless and network and try to de-select flight mode I find that it's already de-selected, contrary to what the lock button menu is saying. I've tried removing the battery for 5min for a soft reset, when turned back on it was still in flight mode. I tried removing the SIM and turning on without it - still in flight mode. I went to the Orange shop near work and all they could tell me was to phone customer services bit I've not tried that yet.

I googled a bit but couldn't really find anything concrete, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?
Brett
Premium Member

19th Oct 12 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Type *2767*3855# in

(don't unless you want to reset it btw)

[Edited on 19-10-2012 by Brett]
alan-g-w

19th Oct 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that anyway Brett, take it that's gonna wipe everything though?
Brett
Premium Member

19th Oct 12 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, back up pics first etc.
Munchie

20th Oct 12 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

software update?

New Poll