corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project turnip track carbed xe , daily hack

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project turnip track carbed xe , daily hack
evans_corsab

User status: Offline
17th Oct 12 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thought i might aswell make a project thread as im bored . my c20xe nova started suffering on the shell slightly so thought it was time to move on , sold that minus the engine and bought a corsa today off ian on here cheers for that ! even deliverd it

so ive been trying to collect all the bits to do it all in one weekend but i should of known that wasnt going to happen .

[Edited on 17-10-2012 by evans_corsab]

[Edited on 25-10-2012 by evans_corsab]
ArdenblueDan

17th Oct 12 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like its going to be a great and fast little car buddy love the steering wheel
evans_corsab

20th Oct 12 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pulled the big 1litre lump out yesterday , if anyone wants anything off it u2u me

stripped the loom , looks good as the starting and charging and speedo drive is all still there so fingers crossed it will still all work as i only need a switched live to my amplifer to make it run now
as you might notice the slam panels bannana'd now due to my boss!

cleaned the bay today an cut off the odd thread lugs and brackets , left the battery tray for now till i know it runs , il paint the bay one night this week , also found another area to weld on the cross member w reg and its seeing the mig whats going on also thought sod it il make a removable panel too

heres my super chavvy fpr , looks like its more for show but we will see .
ArdenblueDan

20th Oct 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good progress buddy
evans_corsab

25th Oct 12 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few small updates , i barely get time to work on this at the minute just collecting more and more stuff to finally build it up , so ive bought a few items this evening .

spax rear coilovers for a super cheap price shame ive got to shim them to fit the beam .

x4 cav slabs original silver , 4 good 195 50 tyres and original flat centrecaps , probably do these anthracite and bang some yokos on them

sparco bucket with a brand new 4 point omp harness

black bonnet with a clean lip as mines rotten

stripped my xe down to paint the block and change the headgasket and fit arp studs as its an xe the heads are on and off all time ha

ArdenblueDan

25th Oct 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of progress dude those parts will keep you busy lol
--ToM--

26th Oct 12 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

stripped my xe down to paint the block and change the headgasket and fit arp studs as its an xe the heads are on and off all time ha

heads shouldnt be on and off all the time at all, try torquing this one down properly and you wont have any issues
evans_corsab

26th Oct 12 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haaha its vaux tom when do they ever run right!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project turnip track carbed xe , daily hack 24 database queries in 0.0127060 seconds