corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Comet

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Comet
John

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 12 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There will be the odd bargain for people who don't work and can be there all day, for the rest of us they won't have anything much cheaper than you can get it online anyway.
Neo

2nd Nov 12 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BYRON
quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Worth going down at lunch ?

I am thinking the same TBH. Could be tempted by a bigger TV and 27" iMac....

May call my local store.

Likewise, me and the missus are after a new TV for the living room, were going to wait till January sales but if they is something in there for clearance price i'd be tempted.

Plus with her birthday and christmas coming up I could kill a few birds !

Website was down last night fazza
Whittie

2nd Nov 12 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=comet

Nothing decent yet
Rob_Quads

2nd Nov 12 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo

Likewise, me and the missus are after a new TV for the living room, were going to wait till January sales but if they is something in there for clearance price i'd be tempted.

We were going to hold out for the January sales 2 years ago for our new TV. In the end we bought in December as all the sales start way before xmas (also TVs often have small margins anyway and are at rock bottom prices). It was March before we saw the TV we got any cheaper than we paid.
BYRON

2nd Nov 12 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 local stores to me have not opened today even though they had signs at different times in day providing planned opening times today.
Latest sign says they will be opening tomorow. Friend of a friend works for them and knows very little...will pop down early tomorrow.
Dan
Premium Member

2nd Nov 12 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to my local today to buy something. They're also shut. With a sign saying open tomorrow

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
baza31

2nd Nov 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like neo said there is small margin as they try their best to compete with online. Plus I'd imagine alot is sale or return. For sake of a £20 saving I would go to a company that still runs and buy where at least I know I have more hope with warranty . I personally never buy from currys or comet but do use richer sounds . It's nice to walk in and buy from a company that know what they are on about and don't have brain dead sales staff who try feed you their sales pitch . Unfortunately online is killing the high street .

Also Argos is great especially the 16 day money back guarantee
Ben G

2nd Nov 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Richer sounds is good but my local one is 15 miles away and is about as big as a cigarette packet.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Comet 24 database queries in 0.0284541 seconds