corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B - Dreaded flame red

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B - Dreaded flame red
binfieldx

User status: Offline
   5th Nov 12 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought i'd make a project thread about my corsa B and what i'm doing to it whilst I have it. (Just to note I will not be doing any major modifying engine etc) I will add some pictures shortly and a list of things Im planning to do it. I have done a few things already but I will upload all the pics I have from when I first started it. Still can't believe I found this 16 y/o with only 39k Miles on the clock! Checked and verified with a friend mechanic it hasn't been rolled back, the old lady just rarely drove it!

Corsa when I first got it -

How it looks so far -

[Edited on 05-11-2012 by binfieldx]
binfieldx

5th Nov 12 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything I have done to the corsa so far in order

Started with my ICE installs -

binfieldx

5th Nov 12 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

-=-=- Painted Bootlock surround -=-=-=

Plastidipped alloys, & tinted windows, installed LED's

[Edited on 05-11-2012 by binfieldx]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B - Dreaded flame red 24 database queries in 0.0108681 seconds