corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » aftermarket oil cooler location

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author aftermarket oil cooler location
Crana

User status: Offline
16th Nov 12 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some ideas on where to put mine. anyone got a some pictures to show where they have out theres?
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

16th Nov 12 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any excuse to go through Dales thread

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th Nov 12 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit pic but you get the idea
Col004

16th Nov 12 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've no pics yet but when mine goes together its going behind the spot light hole and a gsi bumper
bigron1988

16th Nov 12 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Col004
I've no pics yet but when mine goes together its going behind the spot light hole and a gsi bumper

Same place I'm moving mine to , what size cooler have you got col to go there and what pipes you using braded ones or rubber
Col004

16th Nov 12 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
quote:

Same place I'm moving mine to , what size cooler have you got col to go there and what pipes you using braded ones or rubber

Rubber ones Ben. And it's 115x13or 16 rows. Ill have to look buddy as its been in the garage wrapped up in a box for ages. But fits spot on so the grill is behind the hole
bigron1988

16th Nov 12 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
quote:

Rubber ones Ben. And it's 115x13or 16 rows. Ill have to look buddy as its been in the garage wrapped up in a box for ages. But fits spot on so the grill is behind the hole

if you could do mate and also see that outlets are on it as going to buy it this weekend, im using the braded hose and you cant bend it easly so will prob go back to the rubber stuff
Col004

16th Nov 12 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u'd mate. Saves bombing crana's thread

[Edited on 16-11-2012 by Col004]
Crana

16th Nov 12 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liking the way dale has done it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » aftermarket oil cooler location 24 database queries in 0.0166080 seconds