corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Much Loved Corsa B Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Much Loved Corsa B Project
mjazzman

User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really need to sell the car now... i know its an unfinished project but the body kit alone is worth £300 if anyone is interested or wants any parts i am willing to sell parts individually just let me know.

If no one is interested then i have no choice but to scrap the body/shell and sell parts individually.
csifku

28th Nov 12 at 02:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mjazzman
really need to sell the car now... i know its an unfinished project but the body kit alone is worth £300 if anyone is interested or wants any parts i am willing to sell parts individually just let me know.

If no one is interested then i have no choice but to scrap the body/shell and sell parts individually.

how much for full set front brakes + discs ? and price for the door speakers + postage ?

[Edited on 28-11-2012 by csifku]
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

28th Nov 12 at 05:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it wasnt a million miles away i'd take that right off you!
mjazzman

3rd Dec 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by csifku
quote:
Originally posted by mjazzman

how much for full set front brakes + discs ? and price for the door speakers + postage ?

[edited on 28-11-2012 by csifku]

The Full set of front brakes being the 2.0l discs and calipers?? or with the hub? door speakers £30. not sure on postage as i dont normally sell things to post. i prefer collection.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Much Loved Corsa B Project 24 database queries in 0.0108399 seconds