corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much should I ask for my car??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much should I ask for my car??
Makarus

User status: Offline
14th Jul 03 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=78461

The spec is there and so are piccy's.

So what do you think.

I reckon £3k+ including ICE.

What about you's??
DanielJ

14th Jul 03 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makarus

14th Jul 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel its worth than more than that as parkers said about £2.6K as standard and its had about £1000 more stuff added to it.
DanielJ

14th Jul 03 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no but ud prob make more money if u sold the parts and put it up 4 2.5k an make sum money bk on the stuff, its not really gonna appeal 2 sum1 jus learnin st 3k prob better off returnin 2 standard makin a couple hundred quid off the mods an stickin it up 4 2.5k, then its gona appeal 2 a buyer who wont think its been ragged
Makarus

14th Jul 03 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i suppose.

I may just try and hold out though, because I dont really wanna start fecking about with it and putting standard suspension back on and all that. Just a lot of hassle.

Hopefully someone on the board will like it and have it as a decent platform to start on.

It looks smart enough to drive round in and get some looks and stuff, and its been well looked after and serviced etc.
DanielJ

14th Jul 03 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye jus think tho, sell the car at say 2.5k, will get say 200 250 4 suspension, 300 350 4 wheels, 30 k and n 60 spoiler 300 quid ice an the otha stuff thas well ova a grand
Makarus

14th Jul 03 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but I think I nackered the orginal suspension when i removed it from the car in the first place.

Its organising a buyer for it as standard then, even if I strip it I have to drive round in it as standard for a while which would piss me off no end.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much should I ask for my car?? 23 database queries in 0.0073409 seconds