corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Out growing cars..

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Out growing cars..
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Dec 12 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Just buy something better than a 997 turbo.

What if the 997 turbo is your perfect car but just isn't fast enough? Leave it alone or buy something which is quicker but you don't like?
BluKoo

11th Dec 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if you just didn't like the standard wheels, and you wanted to change the design, that's still acceptable even thought it doesn't make it "better".
mwg

11th Dec 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Just buy something better than a 997 turbo.

What if the 997 turbo is your perfect car but just isn't fast enough? Leave it alone or buy something which is quicker but you don't like?

Get a bespoke car designed and built from scratch
Robin
Premium Member

11th Dec 12 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair point.
taylorboosh

11th Dec 12 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:
I want to know where BT guys are getting this overtime from? What is getting done exactly? I've never came across one that will do anything outside of exactly what's on the sheet, and sometimes even that is a push.

What sheet exactly are you talking about? They have loads of overtime, its always on. Strangely enough they probably do more than visit Scottish internet wierdos who think they know more than them. Just because you think there's a fault it doesn't mean there is.

I don't think they do. Sit in the van until home time while mumbling 'it's not on my sheet'.

Why should they fix your line if they don't have the job to do it?
I don't work in McDonald's mate so I don't serve burgers.

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Out growing cars.. 23 database queries in 0.0133271 seconds