corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Wireless headphone's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wireless headphone's
XSIHardy

User status: Offline
19th Dec 12 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any idea if there's an app which will allow me too comment my head phones ( sennheiser rs120 ) too my iPhone?

For some strange reason it does not have a headphone jack plus works off radio signals not Bluetooth.

I am considering buying a radio connector that goes in at the bottom but will this work? Or will an app be able too do it?

Any advice will be an advantage too this issue cheers Sam

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Dec 12 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes an app can magically create radio signals. You can find it on the app store with some searching
Dom

19th Dec 12 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Short answer, no; RS120's aren't designed for portable use or used without the transmitter base.

Long answer, you'll need a transmitter that works in the 800-950MHz and i can't think of any portable off the shelf solutions (that frequency range is often use for wireless mic packs etc). Could potentially find something on eBay or build something but this all based on the Sennheiser not doing anything 'funky' with the transmitted signal.

Easiest answer, buy a set of bluetooth headphones if you want wireless.

New Poll