corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Millionaire Boy Racers - CH4 Tonight - 10PM.

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Millionaire Boy Racers - CH4 Tonight - 10PM.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jan 13 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Those Gulfies"

Just watched it, didn't see the issue for few weeks a year, they should fuck off to UAE for few weeks while they come here!

House swap job done!

Grumpy old people moaning about rich kids with nice cars!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Beato

4th Jan 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

We really are fcuked, and like they said, a slave to their money. Does make you wonder where all ours went, i bet the bankers don't care about the supercars, they all want to be them.

don't we all want to be them?

I'm not quite sure I think after all the fun of the supercars etc, they have a prearranged marriage to some munter and have a lot of arab babes.
DanCobb

5th Jan 13 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOL @ the umbrella
A2H GO

5th Jan 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah would have be a little foreign kid too
corsa_sean

5th Jan 13 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a huge fan of arabs coming here etc but those posh english people really annoyes me and going over the top with there comments its for a couple of weeks of the year big deal not end of world really are stuck up there own arses and the police taking that guys lambo when he clearly had valid insurance just a prick on a bike
John

5th Jan 13 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do Arabs have commas?
taylorboosh

5th Jan 13 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get some fucking stunning arab women... I doubt they all marry munters, especially with the cash they have, aslong as your dad picks you a fitty then it will be reet..

Did you hear the lad say he was jelous of london?
Beato

5th Jan 13 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think its more who they are not what they look like.
Yea sound like he would rather live here. See I like London, but I don't live there, nor would I want to tbh.
danny_vx

5th Jan 13 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He obviously sees a different side to London than us mere peasants do. Staying in the most exclusive areas, going to the most v.i.p. clubs etc. living a celebrity life without the paparazzi. Lucky bastard !
taylorboosh

5th Jan 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I concur
Y869 SRA

7th Jan 13 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny_vx
He obviously sees a different side to London than us mere peasants do. Staying in the most exclusive areas, going to the most v.i.p. clubs etc. living a celebrity life without the paparazzi. Lucky bastard !

CORSA NUT

7th Jan 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally watched this....

My verdict....

If you don't like it, fucking move! Times are changing get used to it. Stuck up racist twats.
CORSA NUT

7th Jan 13 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also taking that Aventador was disgraceful
SteveoBC
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i laughed when i watched this, in all fairness if i was one of these guys id be the same, they have a good income but only have a certain amount of time to have a laugh and sleep around before they have to behave and support a family in an arranged marriage

the guy who had the Aventador "my brother, he had loads of cars, now he has kids and a shitty landcruiser"

They are just enjoying themselves while they can, if english culture meant we couldnt gamble or drink or sleep around you can bet your bottom dollar we would fuck off on lads holidays abroad to somewhere where we could, these guys just do it with alot more money and flash cars

laughed the most when the aventador got seized, guy did have clear documents but the officer was a dick and had already seized the car and had to take it, he didnt even know what car it was. iv used that recovery firm before aswell lol "yeh its going to perivale sir" lol i have been there aswell to recover customers wrecked cars stored by the cozzers, its a nightmare getting them released lol

did kinda feel sorry for the old lady in the basement flat but most was stuck up arseholes, just rent your flat out when they come then for the summer and least your getting some cash and some quiet at the same time, not like its all year round
Ben G

8th Jan 13 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watched it over the weekend.

i seriously couldn't believe how much they were complaining.

they live in a very urban area with lots of traffic, yet only the supercars seem to make noise in their eyes.

what about buses/taxi's/boy racers in sheds? they just made themselves look like idiots on national telly.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best one thing that made the people in knightsbridge look stupid the most

residents: we have complained to council, heads of state, embassys, transport for london etc etc
interviewer: have you actually spoken to some of the drivers themselves about the noise?
residents: errr.........no

well maybe go and speak to some of them perhaps first instead of writing times down on a piece of paper
3CorsaMeal

8th Jan 13 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit hard to speak to someone doing 50mph past your house in a supercar, are they meant to stand in the road and flag them down?

Not really their job imo
FAZ
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut up jim, pedantic
jrsteeve

8th Jan 13 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
best one thing that made the people in knightsbridge look stupid the most

residents: we have complained to council, heads of state, embassys, transport for london etc etc
interviewer: have you actually spoken to some of the drivers themselves about the noise?
residents: errr.........no

well maybe go and speak to some of them perhaps first instead of writing times down on a piece of paper

And the thing is, the drivers would actually have respect for the older people and most likely take their views into account. If it was another race they'd probably just be shot/stabbed.
LeeM

8th Jan 13 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
laughed the most when the aventador got seized, guy did have clear documents but the officer was a dick and had already seized the car and had to take it, he didnt even know what car it was. iv used that recovery firm before aswell lol "yeh its going to perivale sir" lol i have been there aswell to recover customers wrecked cars stored by the cozzers, its a nightmare getting them released lol

that actually pissed me off, when the copper said he couldnt call the insurer to prove it was insured the appropriate response would have been "you also cant prove its not insured, where as i have a document to prove it is" id be raging if i couldnt just get another supercar dropped off to me
SteveoBC
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Bit hard to speak to someone doing 50mph past your house in a supercar, are they meant to stand in the road and flag them down?

Not really their job imo

well they were quite happy to listen to one sat outside their house revving and didnt go out to say anything

plus they were sat at the side of the road watching the copper stop a load of them, could have said something to them then

plus one of the drivers said "if someone came up to me and said dont do it between these hours im sleeping, then i would probably stop" and that was the lad in the red maserati.....who still had a nanny lol
Ben G

8th Jan 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jim has obviously never ventured into london. There are traffic lights every 50 yards.
3CorsaMeal

8th Jan 13 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not been to London since i was a little kid and it scarred me mentally, all i remember was a poor looking man on crutches and he had dropped one and couldn't pick it up, he was stuck leaning on a wall reaching for the crutch on the ground, but everyone just walked by, some people kicking or stepping over it. My dad got it for him.

Other than that i remember my mum putting us on a tube train and the doors shutting and her not making it on, then this big black guy put his knee in the door as it shut and pulled the door open for her.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Millionaire Boy Racers - CH4 Tonight - 10PM. 24 database queries in 0.0118721 seconds